CREATIVE SAFE CAN HELP MANAGE
MULTIMEDIA ASSETS AND STREAMLINE
WORKFLOWS WITH EXPERT EFFICIENCY.
One Image. Many Views.
CreativeSafe automatically generates web previews for virtually any professional still image, document or video file. Including many RAW file formats not listed here, CreativeSafe previews more than 80 image file formats.
Web previews are automatically generated any time an asset is copied to a CreativeSafe volume. Files can be uploaded through a standard web browser while logged into the server or via the desktop Uploader application.
The CreativeSafe server can directly read the following file formats and generate a web preview:
- Adobe Illustrator Native Document format and many Illustrator files created prior to CS Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Alias PIX
- ArtP (ArtPRO CTs)
- BARCO CT and LW
- Contex CT
- Contex (formerly Alias) Eclipse TILE
- Crosfield Studio 9000
- DALiM CT (with support for masks)
- DALiM LW
- DCS 1.0 and 2.0
- EPSP (Encapsulated PostScript with PC preview)
- Eskofot EskoScan
- JFIF (JPEG)
- GIF (Compuserve Graphics Interchange Format
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Photo CD
- Photoshop native
- PSB (Photoshop Large Document Format)
- Quark Xpress
- Raw camera formats
- Scitex CT and LW (also MaskCutter)
- SGI RGB (SGI Image Library)
- RAS (Sun Raster File)
- TIFF specification version 6.0 (1 bit, 8 bit Palette Color or Greyscale, Intel format, RGB, RGB with mask, CMYK, CMYK with mask; with packbits and lzw compression support)
- TILE (Alias Eclipse Tile)
- X Window Dump File
Video File Formats
Web previews are automatically generated for the following movie file types:
- AVI (Audio Video Interleave)
- DV (Digital Video)
- FLV (Flash Video)
- MOV (QuickTime multimedia container file)
- MP4 (Moving Picture Experts Group-4)
- MPEG, MPG (Moving Picture Experts Group)
- ProRes 422 (Apple ProRes)
- SWF (Shockwave Flash files)
- VOB (Video Object)
- WMV (Windows Media Video)
Previews are generated for HTML files with the following file extensions, and also for rotating images on banner ads within websites:
Audio files with imbedded image previews will have those previews extracted and displayed for the following filetypes:
WILLIAMS & PARTNERS, INC.
210 BROADWAY, SUITE 207
LYNNFIELD, MA 01940
©2018 Williams & Partners, Inc. All rights reserved. CreativeSafe is a registered Service Mark of Williams & Partners, Inc.
GRACoL, SWOP and G7 are registered Trade Marks of IDEAlliance.